Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good girl!

Not me :D

Ok, Ok...I've been a good girl with my diet. I didn't walk last night as I wrote I would. Bad me!
Today is raining, and today I will miss it, but get this 'Tomorrow morning at 6 am I will be walking up and down the stairs for 20 minutes and 20 minutes pilates' :) :)

Anyway,
Tonight Hubby and I will enjoy a nice dinner together. I got the 'Good girl' movie from netflix, and hope it'll be a good one.

Also have to work on my school project, but that won't take long ;) Can do it tomorrow ;0

Wishing you all a great night! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for joining my blog. I look forward to hearing from you. I read through a couple of your posts and i think you are doing a great job. Just take it one day at a time......one moment at a time if you have to. Every choice you make matters. Like having the gyro without the fries. LOL! Just keep moving, keep putting one foot in front of the other! Jinx!

    ReplyDelete