Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weigh in ...

I had my weigh in today. I was happy and upset at the same time ...
-3.2 lbs
Happy to lose anything, but upset that I wasn't able to watch my diet the way I should have!
Not too bad. But if I didn't have that Gyro and fries yesterday on our local festival, I and that pie the other day, I would have been -4.5lbs at least ....
Anyway, it's not time to depress myself. I am happy and grateful that I've lost anything. So 3.2 lbs is good too. Better than nothing!
Today is such a wonderful day. I'll have homework to do and laundry, but hubby thinks that I should do laundry tomorrow and enjoy this Sunday with him and our little angel. So it wasn't hard to make me change my mind :)
Today I will be going to our local park, and walk for an hour with hubby and our daughter...
1st Weigh in: -3.2lbs!

1 comment: